– Balmy Blue card base: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
– Bermuda Bay cardstock: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
– Tranquil Textures DSP: 3-3/4” x ¾”
– Whisper White: 3-3/4” x 5”; scraps for die-cutting heron & lilypad
- Stamp the Lilypad Lake waves in Bermuda Bay ink onto the Whisper White background starting about 1-1/2” from the bottom. Without re-inking, stamp the same image two more times directly above each image so it looks like the color of the lake is fading into the distance.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black ink above the waves.
- Adhere Tranquil Tide DSP onto the Whisper White piece near the bottom of the waves with SNAIL.
- Adhere the layer to the Bermuda Bay layer.
- Tie a piece of White Baker’s Twine around the layers, knotting in the back. Tie a separate bow and attach on the front of the twine with a Mini Glue Dot. Adhere the layer to the Balmy Blue card front.
- Stamp the lilypad image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White, then color with a Balmy Blue and Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Write Marker. Die-cut with Lakeside Framelits and pop up with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a little Wink of Stella Clear for shimmer.
- Die-cut the reeds from Soft Sea Foam cardstock and adhere to the top of the DSP with Multipurpose Glue.
- Stamp the heron image in Memento Black onto Whisper White, color the edges with the Balmy Blue marker, die-cut with Lakeside Framelits and pop up with Dimensionals. Add a little Wink of Stella shimmer to the heron’s head and back.
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!