Hello! Happy Friday!
Today's card is a fun and easy card, perfect for a Birthday celebration using Balloon Celebration!
Tips to Make It:
1. Stamp the background images from Balloon Celebration using Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay ink
2. Adhere to the Melon Mambo mat layer and add to card front
3. Punch balloons with the Balloon Bouquet Punch from the Shine On Designer Series Paper, add Stampin’ Dimensionals then add strings of Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon and adhere to the card front
4. Slide a Bow Paperclip onto the Whisper White and ribbon
5. Stamp sentiment and punch with Washi Label punch
Stamps: Balloon Celebration- 140675
Paper: Whisper White- 100073 (4.5”x1 7/8”, plus punching), Shine On DSP- 140579, Bermuda Bay cardstock-131197, Melon Mambo Cardstock-115320 (2.25”x5”)
Ink: Bermuda Bay ink-131171, Melon Mambo ink- 126948
Other: Balloon Bouquet Punch-140609, Bow Paperclip Embellishment- 140559, Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon-140569, Washi Label punch-138296, Mini Glue Dots- 103683, Stampin’ Dimensionals-104430, SNAIL Adhesive-104332
Thanks for joining me this week on the blog! If you are heading out for March Break- I wish you safe travels and a great week! Enjoy!
March Hostess Code to use: 7VWRHYUG