Happy Hump Day! 🙂 It's Wednesday already! I have a pretty card to share with you today!
- Bermuda Bay card base 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”
- Night of Navy layer 3 1/4” x 4” 1/4
- White layer 3” x 4”
- 2 pieces Gold Ribbon (4” and 2”), Sequins 4”
- Use Gold ink to stamp the confetti image on the card base.
- Use Bermuda Bay ink to stamp the word image onto the White cardstock.
- Attach this layer to the Night of Navy layer.
- Fold over the sequins and ribbon and staple onto the White cardstock.
- Tie a knot with the smaller piece of Gold Ribbon and attach it with a Glue Dot.
- Attach this layer to the card using Dimensionals.
I hope you have a great Wednesday!!?
February Hostess Code to use: QFACZA4Y
NEW! A NEW way to earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!