I am back today with a look at another NEW stamp set from the new Annual Catalogue- the Baby Bear stamp set! This set is really cute! It's actually a 3-step stamp which when done with three complimentary colours gives the bear some amazing dimension! You can experiment with different colour combinations to see which ones give you the look you want.
How To Make It:
1. Emboss the Whisper White layer with the Happy Hearts embossing folder
2. Using the three stamps for the Baby Bear, stamp onto Whisper White square – use a paper piercing mat under the cardstock for best results with these stamps. TIP: Bear images are marked with a number 1,2, and 3 – use the stamps in that order – stamp image 1 with Sahara Sand ink, stamp image 2 with Crumb Cake ink, and image 3 with Early Espresso. When I am stamping these images, I line up the bottom of the bear and they seem to line up quite well.
3. Stamp “love you” on a scrap of Pool Party cardstock, and punch with the Sweetheart punch.
4. Assemble card – and pop the sweetheart shape with a Stampin' Dimensional.
5. Using Thick White Baker’s Twine, wrap it around the card and tie a bow.
Baby Bear (141859)
Dapper Denim-4 ½” x11”, score at 5 ½” (141414), Whisper White-4” x 5 ¼”, 3 ¼” square (100730), Soft Sky cs(131203) In Color 2016-2018 Designer Series Paper Stacks-4” x 3” (141408)
Sahara Sand126976), Crumb Cake (126975), Early Espresso (126974), Dapper Denim (141394)
Big Shot (143263), Big Shot Platform (142802), Happy Heart Embossing Folder (137364), Sweetheart punch (133786), Whisper White Thick Baker’s Twine (141688), Paper Pierce Mat (126199)