- Crumb Cake: 11” x 4 1/4”
- Whisper White: 3 1/4” x 4 1/2”, plus scrap for banner
- Fold Crumb Cake card stock in half for card base.
- Stamp tree with Early Espresso ink onto Whisper White card stock.
- Use markers on ‘foliage’ image, tapping the colours onto the stamp until fully inked (real red, crushed curry, garden green, pumpkin pie and cajun craze). Stamp over tree.
- Ink ‘grass/ground’ image with Old Olive and stamp at base of tree. Repeat a couple of times, as desired.
- Wrap a piece of Real Red Mixed Satin Ribbon around Whisper White card stock, securing on the back.
- Glue Chicken Wire element behind the Whisper White layer and adhere to front of card.
- Stamp sentiment in Real Red ink onto scrap piece of Whisper White and cut into banner. Use Glue Dot to position on card.
- Run a piece of Silver Foil card stock through the Big Shot with small maple leaf die from Seasonal Layers Thinlits. Place cut die inside Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder and run through the Big Shot. Use Mini Dimensionals to add maple leaf to card. Tie a small knot with Braided Linen Trim, fraying the edges, and use glue dot to place on centre of maple leaf die cut.
- Use aqua painter with Crumb Cake and Early Espresso ink pads to splatter card.
OCTOBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> UYZGZYBR <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!