If you've seen the New Idea Book and Catalogue, then you've probably spotted the set used on this card called Artistic Etchings (W118517/C120573). It includes a series of images which have a vintage flair, but are very versatile for lots of different projects. This is a quick and easy card which features this set, along with the fabulous new Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink (119669) and Cardstock (119685), which is a great addition to the Regals Collection. I can't wait to make holiday cards with it!
Step by Step Directions:
- Cut Cherry Cobbler Cardstock to 5.5 x 8.5 and fold in half
- Stamp medallion image in Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink on card base
- Cut out Top Note out of Crumb Cake Cardstock, and stamp Eiffel Tower image in Early Expresso Classic ink and "postcard" greeting (from Winter Post) in Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink.
- Set brads (from Neutrals package) with paper piercer as shown
- Adhere Top Note to card base with Stampin' Dimensionals
Artistic Etchings is part of the "Vintage" Suite in the new catalog, which has a ton of products you are going to fall in love with. I can't wait to get my hands on the accessories from this line including Antique Brads (117273), Vintage Trinkets (118764), and Victoria 5/8 Crochet Trim (118481). Another item in this line that I am really excited about for you scrapbookers out there is the new 12 x12 Designer Printed Albums – including the sweet Real Red Polkadot Album (119809). There really is something for everyone!