Good Morning!! Happy Friday!
Today I am sharing the super cute, quick and easy tag that was my Make & Take project for my booth at Creativ Festival. The super cuteness of this tag is brought to you by the Apple of My Eye stamp set, which is retiring!! So, if you don't have this one yet, get it while you can!
How To Make It:
- Cut the Whisper White cardstock to 2"x 4.25"
- Punch the top of the cardstock using the Scalloped Tag Topper punch
- Stamp the leaves using Pear Pizzazz ink and the stem using Soft Suede ink
- Stamp the sentiment from Apple of My Eye with Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White, stamp the cherries using Melon Mambo ink and then punch them out using the 1/2" circle punch; adhere them to the tag front using Stampin' Dimensionals
Apple of My Eye-140736
Whisper White- 100730
Memento Tuxedo Black- 132708, Pear Pizzazz- 131180, Melon Mambo-126948 , Soft Suede- 126978
Scalloped Tag Topper Punch- 133324, 1/2" Circle punch-119869, Stampin' Dimensionals- 104430
*****In case you missed it, Crystal Effects and the 2 Way Glue Pen are retiring! If you love these products, stock up while you can! *****
I hope you have a great weekend! Happy stamping!
April Hostess Code to use: DBBZ2AUS