Happy Monday! Have you had a chance to look at the new 2018-19 catalogue yet? This adorable stamp set is a new one and is part of the Animal Expedition Suite. Not only does this set have the kangaroo; it also has a giraffe and rhino too! 🙂
- Soft Suede cardstock 5 x 4.25
- Whisper White cardstock (2) 4 x 5.25
- Share what you love designer paper 75 x 5
- Scrap soft suite to layer under largest oval
- Scrap basic black to layer under second to largest oval
- Scrap of old olive to punch leaves from
- 1 sheet of Water color paper for image and greeting
- Score and fold the ½ sheet of Soft Suede cardstock
- Adhere the 4 x 5.25 piece of whisper white to front
- Adhere the piece of Share what you love designer paper
- Set card base aside
- Stamp image and greeting on the sheet of water color paper leaving space to die with layering ovals
- Color Kangaroo with light and dark Crumbcake Stampin’ Blends
- Die cut greeting and Kangaroo with layering ovals
- Die cut soft suede cardstock with largest scalloped edge layering oval to place behind Kangaroo image
- Die cut basic black cardstock with second largest scalloped edge layering oval to place behind greeting
- Adhere ovals together as seen in photo
- Punch two to three leaves.
- Assemble elements as seen
- Add whisper white 4 x 4.25 piece to inside of card
- Add sentiment of choice
- Sign and mail or hand deliver to brighten someone’s day.
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!