Happy First Day of Fall! I've got a great card to show you to celebrate the start of Fall 🙂
Before I show you today's gorgeous card, I thought I would show you this week's NEW Weekly Deals!
Now, onto the card…
Supplies used on this card:
• Stamp Sets: Among the Branches (p-139823), Hardwood (w-133032 or c-133035)
• Inks: Soft Suede (126978)
• Paper: Crumb Cake card stock (120953), Rich Razzleberry card stock (115316), Gold Glimmer Paper (133719)
- Other: Leaflets Framelits (138283), Circles Collection Framelits (130911), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Magnetic Platform (130658), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Venetian Crochet Trim (134581), 1 1/4” Burlap Ribbon, (132140), Craft Scissors (108360), 2 1/2” Circle Punch (120906), Gold Basic Metal Buttons (133763), Glue Dots (103683), Fast Fuse (129026)
Click on each item below to shop for what you need- make sure you scroll through the list:
• Fold a piece of Crumb Cake card stock in half, creating a card base of 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”.
• Ink the Hardwood background stamp with Soft Suede ink and stamp once, covering the card front.
• Ink the Autumn Wishes stamp with Soft Suede ink and stamp on the Crumb Cake card stock scrap; cut out with the correct size Circles Framelit.
• Punch out a 2 1/2” Circle from the Rich Razzleberry scrap with the Circle Punch.
• Cut out the leaf from the Gold Glimmer Paper with the Leaflets Framelits in the Big Shot.
• Adhere the gold leaf to the card front as shown with Fast Fuse adhesive.
• Adhere the stamped Autumn Wishes greeting to the Rich Razzleberry circle with Fast Fuse adhesive as shown.
• Adhere both circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
• Adhere the Venetian Trim piece across the Autumn Wishes greeting with Glue Dots, covering the “and tasty dishes” words.
• Tie the string of Burlap (having pulled a strand from the Burlap ribbon) through a Gold Basic Metal Button and adhere to the Venetian Trim with a Glue Dot.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!
September Hostess Code to use: PWGKJBHU
Earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!