Anyone else have a child graduating from High School this year? I cannot believe that my oldest daughter will be all done at the end of June. The time has gone so fast, I remember when she fit it my arms. She’ll be off to College next year taking Advertising and Marketing…I’m so proud of her. She has grown up helping me with my business she was just a little girl and has a really smart mind for business. I’m excited to see where her career will bring her.
- Island Indigo: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” (score and fold at 4 1/4”);
- Crushed Curry: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Watercolor Paper: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Whisper White: scrap piece to punch out label.
- Sprinkle Brusho colors onto watercolor paper and spritz until desired effect is achieved. Set aside to dry; a heat tool may also be used. TIP: if using a heat tool alternate drying on front and back and be careful not to heat too long or paper will burn.
- Stamp large arrow image using black ink. Stamp “so proud of you” inside banner area using Island Indigo ink.
- Stamp “happy graduation” onto Whisper White scrap using Island Indigo ink and punch out with label punch. Using Paper Piercer, make a small hole in left end of label piece and tie a bow using linen thread. Attach this element onto left side of arrow.
- Adhere enamel dots as desired.
- Adhere Crushed Curry piece to card base and then adhere stamped piece.
SHARE WHAT LOVE BUNDLES Get a 16-card tutorial FREE when you purchase ones of these bundles this month!
- SHARE WHAT LOVE BUNDLES Get a 16-card tutorial FREE when you purchase ones of these bundles this month!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!