If you have had a chance to browse the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue, you have or may not have seen the NEW Embossing Paste on page 201. Along with the Pattern Party Decorative Masks and Palette Knives you will love playing with the embossing paste when you are cardmaking or scrapbooking! It creates such a pretty, soft texture for your cards and scrapbook pages.
This card uses the Pattern Party Decorative Mask for the background, the Lovely Words Thinlits dies for the 'friend' die cut and the Leaflets Framelits, as well as some Metallic Sequins to add some bling to the background layer.
Check out this video from Stampin' Up with some tips and samples of what you can make with the Embossing Paste.
These cards use the Pattern Party Decorative Masks for the background as well as the Feather Together stamp set on page 176 of the new catalogue.
Tips for using Embossing Paste:
- ⇒Color with Stampin' ink refills to create colored embossing paste
- ⇒Use embossing paste as is for the white on white, or white on colored cardstock look
- ⇒It dries quickly– but drying time varies depending on how thick you put it on
- ⇒Clean tools and masks with soapy water right away so the paste doesn't get stuck on your tools
- ⇒Don't worry about being perfect when applying the texture paste
- ⇒Get creative and experiment in creating your own masks with dies and window sheets (for example, use the smaller heart dies from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits, the new Eclectic Layers Thinlits Dies or the Butterflies Thinlits to cut some window sheets and use the die cut window sheets as masks!)
- ⇒Secure the mask and cardstock to your surface with washi tape
This card uses the At Home With You stamp set and At Home Framelits Dies, with the brick Pattern Party Decorative Mask with embossing paste in the background. The embossing paste was left white on white cardstock to create a gorgeous backdrop for this stamp bundle.
The tools you need to add texture with Embossing Paste:
- Stampin' Up Embossing Paste
- Palette Knives
- Pattern Party Decorative Masks (or Window Sheets and your favorite dies to create your own masks)
- Ink Refills
- Silicone Craft Sheet (pg. 203 of 2017-2018 Annual Catalogue)
- Washi Tape (optional)
If you love the look of added texture on your cardmaking projects and scrapbook pages, you will want to give the new Embossing Paste a try! Have fun and get stamping!
NEW! MEMORIES AND MORE and PLANNER KIT product line- check them out here!
CLEARANCE RACK– Save up to 60% —NEW products added!!
JO JO POINTS– Earn free stamps with my Jo Jo Points Program
NEW to STAMPIN' UP? Check out my tips here.