We are officially in Ottawa now and are settled into our temporary home until we find one to buy. We went looking during the weekend…but so far have not found one. Too bad we can't piece together homes…cause I'm sure we can make the perfect one if we could.
My youngest started at her new school today and she looked so cute in her uniform. It's been a year and a half without uniforms and I have to say it's soooo much easier when you know exactly what your kids are going to wear in the morning. My other kids will be starting tomorrow as today some of the school kids are gone skiing. (I opted out).
Today's card is using the Sale-A-Bration stamp set "Elementary Elegance" on page 15 and I love how the "Everyday Enchantment" Designer paper (pg. 7) was used with it!
Don't forget, you can get this stamp set or paper free with a min. $60 order…but this is the last month for Sale-A-Bration!!!
Are you from Ottawa? Contact me to schedule a fun class or stamp party with you and your friends!!! Remember, March is a great month to have one since it's still Sale-A-Bration!!!
1) LIKE ME on Facebook and you'll get a FREE 22 page Class Tutorial!!!
2) FREE Tutorial of the Month with any online order! Check it out now
3) Earn Jo Jo Points for orders over $50 online
4) Join the Stamp Set of the Month Club More info
5) Sign up for an upcoming CLASSES….we are going to be stamping with NEW Occasions Mini Products!!!!
6) Sale-A-Bration is now on-you can join Stampin' Up! for only $150 WOW….check out the details!