I've got a Tea-riffic card to show you today! This one uses the NEW A Nice Cuppa stamp set and matching Cups & Kettle Framelits! So cute!
How to Make It:
- Fold an 4-1/4" x 11" piece of Whisper White cardstock in half to create card base. Add a layer of Whisper White cardstock measuring 4 x 5 1/4 – use a dimensional in each corner.
- Attach a quarter of a tea lace doily and layer it with two small strips of paper from the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack – measuring 1/4" x 4". Use the hexagon punch a 'banner' edge to the end of the strips
- On Whisper White cardstock, stamp the tea cup and the little tea bag tag. Cut these pieces out with the Cups & Kettle framelits and your Big Shot.
- Stamp the “You are Tea-riffic” on a piece of Whisper White cardstock with Bermuda Bay ink, and punch with the 1 1/4" Circle punch, then stamp the heart with Melon Mambo ink. Position this onto the tea cup with a dimensional.
- Use a glue dot to attach a Whisper White baker’s twine to the tea bag tag and staple with the hand held stapler.
- Attach this to the back of the tea cup with a glue dot. Adhere the tea cup to the card front using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Cut three of the heart shaped “steam” pieces out of Vellum cardstock with the framelits and attach to card front with glue dots.
- Add a rhinestone to the tea bag tag.
Stamp Sets: A Nice Cuppa #140683; Bundle & Save: Stamp Set and Cups & Kettle Framelits #141074
Ink: Bermuda Bay #131171; Melon Mambo #126948
Paper: Whisper White #100730, White Cardstock Vellum #101856, Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper Stack #140567
Other: Tea Lace Doily #129399, Whisper White Bakers Twine #124262, Handheld Stapler #139083, Stampin' Dimensionals #104430, Glue Dots #103683, Big Shot #113439, Cups & Kettle Framelits #140624, 1 1/4" Circle punch #119861, Hexagon punch # 130919
Purchase what you need by clicking on each item below, make sure to scroll through the list to see all the supplies:
January Hostess Code to use: 2AGKYB9A