Do you know anyone having a little one? What could be cuter than a bear and bumble-bees? The “A Little Wild” stamp set is PERFECT for cards and tags for that special bundle of joy!
- So Saffron: 8 ½ ” x 5 ½” Score at 4 ¼ ” , 3“x 3”
- Basic Black: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Whisper White: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8 “, 3” x 3”
- Emboss the top 2/3 of the larger Whisper White piece with the embossing folder. Stamp the greeting and Bumble Bees using Stazon ink.
- Stamp the Bear onto Watercolor Paper using Stazon Ink. Watercolor using the Aquapainter and Crumb Cake ink pad.
- Cut out the bear using framelits and trim off the top around it’s head.
- Cut out 2 1/8 “ Whisper White circle using framelits.
- Cut out 2 3/8” stitched circle framelit from So Saffron.
- Layer the Whisper White onto the Basic Black. Tie a ribbon around to cover the base of embossed area. Layer onto the So Saffron Card base.
- Attach the bear to the Whisper White circle and onto the So Saffron Stitched circle. Layer this to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Color the Bumble Bees with Wink of Stella Glitter Brush and ink from Daffodil Delight Ink pad.
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!