I've got a lovely card to show you today, using a fun technique and A Beautiful Ride– from the 2016 Occasions catalogue!
This is such an easy tecnique, but it really makes a WOW background!
How to Make It:
- Using stamp pads, apply Bermuda Bay & Pool Party inks onto a Clear Block E (1 color on each half of the block)
- Spritz block with water then stamp onto watercolor paper and hold for 5 seconds
- Remove block and sprinkle salt onto the watercolor paper
- Dry the paper with a heat tool and brush off the salt
- Stamp the Car image with Black ink onto watercolor paper (Tip: use an unused pierce mat underneath to help get a good stamped image)
- Stamp hearts onto car and paint hearts with Wink of Stella, adhere to black layer
- Stamp greeting in center of watercolor strip, add black piece to the end and tie the ribbon around it.
- Banner cut the end of the greeting strip and adhere to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Add a few Sequins to the card using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen
- Adhere to Pool Party cardbase
Pool Party 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Black 4 3/4 x 3 3/4 plus 1/2 x 1/2
Watercolor 4 5/8 x 3 5/8 plus 1/2 x 3 3/4
- Stamp Sets: Beautiful Ride-140738
- Inks: Archival Black-140931, Bermuda Bay -131171, Pool Party -126982
- Paper: Watercolor-122959, Pool Party-122924 & Basic Black-121045
- Other: Clear Block E -118484, Spritzer-126185 (filled with water), Heat Tool-129053, Bermuda Bay Sequins-137910, Bermuda Bay Stitched Ribbon-140569, Pierce Mat-126199, Stampin' Dimensionals-104430, Wink of Stella (clear) -141897, Fine Tip Glue Pen-138309, Table Salt
Order what you need by clicking on each item below, make sure to scroll through the list to see all the supplies:
Check out the New Weekly Deals starting today!
January Hostess Code to use: 2AGKYB9A