Don’t you just LOVE how beautiful the Noble Peacock Foil Sheets and the Beads & Baubles embossing folder look together?! The Foil Sheet packet includes 2 sheets each of Blueberry Bushel, Old Olive and Pretty Peacock in a 12″ x 12″ size.
- Old Olive: 4-1/4″ x 11″ score at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5-1/4″ and 3-1/2” x 2-1/4”
- Basic Black: 3-1/2” x 2-1/8”
- Noble Peacock Foil Sheets: 5” x 1-1/8” one each of Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock and Old Olive
- Attach large Whisper White piece to card front.
- Run all three pieces of Noble Peacock Foil Sheets through Beads & Baubles Embossing Folder and attach to card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp bird image in Memento ink on smaller Whisper White and cut out with Stitched Rectangle Die
- Colour in the stamped image with Stampin’ Blends: Bird Body-Night of Navy Combo, Leaves & Bird Heads-Old Olive, Flowers-Pretty Peacock, Branch-Crumb Cake, Beaks-Mango Melody. Be sure to blend the Night of Navy and Old Olive on the birds.
- Attach the stamped image to Basic Black with Snail Adhesive.
- Place Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Basic Black piece and attach to the card front.
September Stampin’ News:
- Buy 3 Get 1 FREE- Designer Series Paper
SAVE ON SELECT DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!
Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!