Yesterday, Stampin’ Up! made a big announcement and I wanted to share it with you!
1. We will no longer be carrying the Big Shot and we will be replacing it with a new Die Cutting system from Stampin’ Up!
2. We will also be discontinuing our current paper Trimmer and bring out a brand new Paper Cutter from Stampin’ Up!
Here are more details:
– Stampin’ Up! will now be working directly with the manufacturer instead of working with a supplier who works with the manufacturer. This will better allow better direct control over new dies and folders and to use ideas gathered from customers and demonstrators!
– There will be a period of time between when the Big Shot and the Stampin’ Trimmer retire and when the new products start selling. We will not have the Big Shot or the Trimmer in the 2019-2020 catalogue
– An exact date for the new products has not yet been released
– If you need more Trimmer Cutting Blades (#126995) for your Stampin’ Trimmer, you can still order them now, but they will only be available while supplies last!
– You will still be able to use the new-style dies and embossing folders with your current Big Shot or any die-cutting & embossing machine. You’ll just use the “sandwich” recommended by the
machine’s manufacturer. (Because of variances in machines, you might need to use a shim.)
– What is a shim? It’s a thin piece of material that is added to the “sandwich” to increase its thickness.
– New styles of dies and embossing folders will be in the new 2019-2020 catalogue!!!
Ordering Links for retiring products:
Retiring List is coming out on April 15th!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some items in the clearance rack right now!!