Do you ever have one of those days where you think this would be the perfect end?! I have to admit, I think this all the time…lol…but I never seem to get in a bubble with some bubbly! Maybe it’s time! 😉
- Smoky Slate (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Thick Whisper White (layer): 4” x 5 ¼”
- Thick Whisper White (banner): 5/8” x 2 ¾”
- Thick Whisper White (bathtub): 3” x 4”
- Thick Whisper White (towel): scrap
- So Saffron: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Squeeze the closed ink pad of the Smoky Slate pad. Open the pad and pick up color from inside the lid using the Aqua Painter. Carefully add color along the bottom 1” of the Thick Whisper White layer as shown. Add additional color near the tub to create a shadow. The paper will pill from the water, which is fine since you’re after a wet bathroom floor look. Let dry.
- Stamp the greeting using Memento ink on the Thick Whisper White banner. Adhere to the upper left corner of the card base using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the bathtub and towel images using Memento ink on the Thick Whisper White cardstock pieces. Color in the images using the Stampin’ Blends. Cut out the images using your scissors.
- Line up the bathtub image on the Thick Whisper White layer for placement. Stamp the bubbles image using Memento ink on the layer. Adhere this layer to the So Saffron layer. Adhere these layers to the card base.
- Adhere the bathtub and towel images using Dimensionals. Color in the bathtub, towel, champagne glass and bubbles using the Clear Wink of Stella.
- Adhere several sequins to the stamped bubbles using Fine-Tip Glue. Let dry.
SEPTEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2ENJMPBM <<
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!