This card uses one of the new product bundles from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure #2. The Embossing Folder is going to be part of the next Annual Catalogue, but, for now you can get it FREE-FREE-FREE with a min. $120 order and it includes the stamp set too! 🙂
- Crumb Cake: Base card 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Calypso Coral: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Crumb Cake: 3 3/4″ x 5″ for embossing
- Watercolor Paper: 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″
- Stamp basket of roses on the watercolor paper using the Memento stamp pad. Color in with the Blends and fussy cut leaving a little white around the image. Add four Dimensionals to the back.
- Spray the smallest Crumb Cake cardstock with a light mist of water to allow a deeper impression, emboss with the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Let dry.
- Add Calypso Coral layer to the base card using SNAIL. Layer embossed Crumb Cake on top.
- Add basket. Tie a bow using approximately 8 inches of the Calypso Coral shimmer ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Add the bow with a Mini Glue Dot.
- SALE-A-BRATION SALES BROCHURE- Spend $60; get a FREE product!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!