The BEE is going away! The “Honey Bee” stamp set is on the Last-Chance List. Don’t BEE disappointed, get it before it disappears!
Check out the tutorial VIDEO
- Cut Whisper White cardstock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
- Stamp bees all over the cardstock randomly making sure that they are close together.
- Score the 8 1/2″ side at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8 “.
- Flip cardstock 90 degrees and score at 2″.
- Use Bone folder to fold each score mark.
- Cut bottom tabs with scissors up to the 2″ score mark (see in video)
- Use Tear & Tape Adhesive to adhere box (see video)
- Press sides of the box in and use a hole puncher to go through the top of the box.
- Loop ribbon through holes and tie a double knot.
- Stamp bee hive with Mango Melody and the small bee with Memento ink on a piece of scrap Whisper White cardstock. Cut out each image with the Dies using a die-cut machine.
- Stamp the greeting on the bee hive. Add the bee to hive using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use heart die to cut out the mini heart with Real Red cardstock. Add to bee using SNAIL
- Punch a hole at the top of the hive and add to the box. Tie a bow.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- NEW: Ornate Garden Suite – click here to see it
- Clearance Rack has been updated – click here
- Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue (Jan-June 2020) – click here
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here