The last few days have been so nice! I’ve had a chance to stay in PJ’s and enjoy my family! We finally got a Santa picture 2 days before Christmas. It’s a tradition for us, I make the kids take this yearly picture because, it’s one that I get of everyone each year.
January is around the corner and with it being a new year, it’s time to get organized! You are going to love this great DIY desk calendar!!
You can print your own calendars here: https://images.splitcoaststampers.com/data/ee/images/tutorials/CalendarDownload2018.pdf
Order some calendars here: https://vippies.com/collections/2018-self-stick-calendar-pads-and-easel-back-calendars
Stampin’ Up! Supplies:
(*products from Occasions Catalogue starting Jan. 2nd)
- STAMPS – Bubble Over (145868 photopolymer), Bundle & Save – Bubble Over & Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies (145663)
- PAPER – Lemon Lime Twist (144245), Bermuda Bay (131197), Calypso Coral (122925), Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (147244), Silver Foil Sheets (132178), Whisper White (100730)
- INK – Calypso Coral (126983), Lemon Lime Twist (144086), Tuxedo Memento Black (132708)
- OTHER – Bottles & Bubbles Framelits Dies (145663), Whisper White 1/4” Organza Ribbon (145590), Big Shot (143263), 3/4” Circle Punch (119869), Sponge Daubers (133773), Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Cutting & Scoring:
- Whisper White 4” x 5-1/4” (back) & scrap
- Lemon Lime Twist 8-1/2” x5-1/2’ scored at 4-1/4” & 3” x 4-1/4” scored at 1/2”, 1-1/2” & 2-1/2” on the 3” side to make the easel stand (shown in photo below)
- Bermuda Bay 3-1/2” x 3-1/2”
- Calypso Coral 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- Calendar 3” x 2-1/4”
- Very Vanilla 4” x 5-1/4”
- Bubbles & Fizz Designer Series Paper (DSP) 4” x 5-1/4”, 2 @ 1/2” x 5-1/4″ (back)
- Using a Dauber to hold the ribbon down – drag it through the Calypso Coral ink pad to die it. Set aside to dry.
- Adhere 4” x 5-1/4” DSP layer to card front.
- Stamp greeting on Coral Calypso layer with Memento Black Ink where shown.
- Adhere to Bermuda Bay layer and then card front.
- Stamp the smaller bottle in Calypso Coral and the star in Lemon Lime Twist inks. Die cut both and a bottle cap from a Silver Foil Sheet.
- Punch star with 3/4” Circle Punch and attach to bottle from with a Stampin’ Dimensional and attach bottle to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Attach Silver foil bottle cap to greeting layer where shown.
- Adhere 1/2” strips of striped DSP to top and bottom of 4” x 5-1/4” Whisper White layer and adhere to card back as shown in the first photo below.
- Tie ribbon around the top of the card (make sure ribbon is dry).
- Fold 3” x 4-1/4” Lemon Lime Twist layer on score lines. Adhere to inside of card as shown in the second photo below.
Clickable Product List
- YEAR END SALES EVENT– until Jan. 2nd
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- STAMPIN’ BLENDS: New Product Alert!!! Coloring made easy!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!