I am so excited to finally show you some cards made from some of the AMAZING new stamp sets and accessories coming soon-January 5th- in the NEW 2016 Occasions Catalogue & Sale-A-Bration! Some of you may have received your catalogue already! If you have, I'd love to hear what is on your wish list!
Today's card uses the NEW Birthday Blooms stamp set, my first chance to play with this new set 🙂 I am loving this one- it's so pretty to watercolor.
- Stamp Sets:Birthday Blooms- 140658 C, 140655 W (2016 Occasions Catalogue-coming Jan 5th!)
- Ink: Basic Black Archival Ink- 140931, Refill- 140928, Daffodil Delight Ink- 126944, Pool Party Ink- 126982
- Paper: Daffodil Delight- 119683, Pool Party-122924, Watercolor Paper-122959, Vellum Cardstock-101856, Gold Foil Sheet-132622, Whisper White Envelope Paper (from Neutrals Pack- 138310)
- Tools & Accessories: Big Shot- 113439, Ovals Collection Framelits- 129381, Tea Lace Doilies-129399, Gold Twine-132975, Pearl Basics Jewels-119247, Triple Banner Punch- 138292, Aqua Painters- 103954, Project Life Corner Punch- 135346, Envelope Punch Board- 133774, SNAIL Adhesive- 104332, Tear & Tape Adhesive- 138995
- Daffodil Delight- cut 5” x11”, score 5.5” for a 5”x 5.5” card
- Vellum Cardstock & Gold Foil Sheet- cut both 2”x 3”
- Pool Party for die cutting oval
- Whisper White Envelope Paper- cut 8.5”x 8.5”, score and punch on Envelope Punch Board
- Cut and score the Daffodil Delight cardstock to create the card base; Use the Project Life Corner punch to round each corner of the card base
- Stamp the flower image on Watercolor Paper with Black Archival Ink
- Cut the image with Ovals Collection die and cut Pool Party cardstock from the next size up to create a mat
- Use the Aqua Painters to watercolor the flower using Daffodil Delight and Pool Party inks (tip: press the ink pad into the lid before opening the ink pad, pick up ink from the lid with the Aqua Painter)
- Adhere the Watercolor Paper to the Pool Party mat and add the long lines of pearls from the Pearls Basics Jewels
- Cut the Vellum Cardstock and Gold Foil Sheet to size and punch with the Triple Banner Punch; Stamp the sentiment in Basic Black Archival ink
- Adhere the banners together at the top and then to the back of the Pool Party oval as shown using SNAIL or a small piece of Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Cut a Tea Lace Doilie in half and gather each half to pleat them- add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the back of the Pool Party oval where you want the Tea Lace Doilies to be placed; remove adhesive backing and press the pleated doilies onto the adhesive
- Add a few small strips of Tear & Tape to the back of the Pool Party oval and adhere to the Daffodil Delight card base
- Wrap and tie the Gold Bakers Twine to the sentiment banner
- As a final touch, create a matching envelope by cutting the envelope paper and punching and scoring as per the instructions on the Envelope Punch Board (for a 5” x 5.5” envelope)
- Stamp the envelope with the smaller flower, scallop and dot stamps included in the Birthday Blooms stamp set
I will be showing you lots more over the coming weeks!
December Hostess Code to use: QMQDBPA7