Thanks for coming by the blog today! I've got a pretty card today, showcasing In the Meadow.
How to Make It:
- Stamp images onto Shimmery White paper using Black Archival Ink.
- Squeeze your ink pads to get some ink on the inside of the lids. This is where you will get your color from. Optionally, you can add color with a reinker.
- Using an Aqua Painter, paint the background in Soft Sky, then the deer and tree trunks in Chocolate Chip. Paint the grass and trees in Wild Wasabi using varying amounts of ink to create depth. Paint the mountains in Smoky Slate. Add Wisteria Wonder to both the mountains and sky to give them more depth.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Crumb Cake banner. Use paper snips to flag the right side and wrap linen thread around the left side securing the ends in the back with either Fast Fuse or a glue dot. Attach banner to water colored image.
- Attach the image to the Chocolate Chip mat using Fast Fuse
- Attach the Chocolate Chip mat to the Crumb Cake mat using Dimensionals.
- Stamp Sets: In the Meadow (C: 140754) & Cottage Greetings (C: 139962)
- Inks: Archival Black (140931), Chocolate Chip (126979), Wild Wasabi (126959), Soft Sky (131181), Smoky Slate (131179), Wisteria Wonder (126985)
- Paper: Shimmery White (101910), Chocolate Chip (102128), Crumb Cake (120953)
- Other: Aqua Painters (103954), Fast Fuse (129026), Dimensionals (104430), Linen Thread (104199)
- Card Base in Crumb Cake: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored at 4-1/4”
- Chocolate Chip Mat: 5-1/8” x 3-7/8”
- Shimmery White Mat (with Images): 5” x 3-3/4”
- Crumb Cake Banner: ½” x 4-1/4”
If you would like to see more cards made using this stamp set, check out this My Crafty Friends Monday post. Have a great day!
February Hostess Code to use: Q27EAVTX