HAPPY LABOUR DAY!!
This holiday officially celebrates workers and the labour union movement, however, most of us only think of it as the last long weekend of the summer, a perfect occasion for one last BBQ or canoe trip….and the day before the kids go back to school 🙂
For today’s card, I thought I’d share something so super simple that it can literally be made in under a minute!
The Tea Room Memories & More Card Pack includes:
* 50 double-sided cards in 3″ x 4″ and 4″ x 6″ sizes
* 6 single-sided copper foil specialty cards in 3″ x 4″and 4″ x 6″ sizes
* 4 sticker sheets
- Bermuda Bay Card Stock: 4-1/4” x 11”, score in half at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White Card Stock: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
- Glue three 3” x 4” Tea Room cards onto the front of the card base.
- Glue the Whisper White CS onto the inside of the card base.
- That’s it! These M&M Card Packs make cardmaking a breeze!
SEPTEMBER HOSTESS CODE FOR SHOPPING >> 2ENJMPBM <<
- 6 FREE online classes! Get more details
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products! They have some CHRISTMAS ITEMS in the clearance rack right now!!