Stampin’ Up! is launching a new section of the online store called the Clearance Rack. The purpose of the Clearance Rack is to clear out the inventory of surplus items that have been retired. Many of these retired items will be offered at a substantially reduced price.
- The clearance rack is not a promotion. It will launch September 29, 2009 but does not have a set end date.
- All products in the Clearance Rack section are retired, discontinued items. No current products will be sold in the Clearance Rack.
- Clearance Rack items are only available while supplies last. Items will be removed and new items will be posted depending on inventory levels. There is no set time for availability.
- Clearance Rack items will be listed and pictured only in the online store.
- All sales of Clearance Rack items are final. No returns or exchanges will be accepted, except in the case of defective product.
To find the items…go to my ONLINE STORE www.stampingjo.com/store and click on "clearance rack" on the left hand side!