Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! My family and I ate too much and stayed up too late most nights of the holidays…but it was worth it for sure!
Now that 2009 is here…it’s time for me to get back into the swing of things! I’ve been working on my new class schedule and trying to get my house back in order. Why is Christmas soooo messy…lol?
Stampin’ Up! has introduced a fabulous new Valentine’s Day Bundle featuring a fabulous new stamp set, a matching punch with 3 hearts and some yummy designer paper!
To go with this, I have a great 3 great options for you:
1) FREE CLASS BY EMAIL: Order any Stampin’ Up! products ONLINE through my ONLINE STORE, and you’ll receive a fabulous 34 page CLASS BY EMAIL FREE as my gift featuring over 70 photo’s and step by step directions to make a stationery box with matching cards, love notes and tags using some of the products in the bundle!
2) ORDER THE BUNDLE: You can order this bundle at 20% off, but, due to popular demand…you can only order it directly through me right now. So, if you’d like it, just click here to send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you a paypal invoice or you can call me with your credit card.
3) ATTEND A CLASS: I have a fabulous class planned with this bundle that I know you’ll love:
Love you Much Valentine’s Day Class
Date: Friday Jan. 30th 7pm
Cost: $35 or $15 with pre-purchase of the Love You Much Bundle
RSVP: Sign up and prepay no later than Jan 13th to ensure delivery in time for this class.
In this class you’ll create:
- Four Love and Frienship Cards
- Four 3" x 3" Friendship Cards
- Nine Adorable Gift Tags
- AND a one-of-a-kind Stationery Box to package your collection!
- Looking for more classes?