It's always a good time to work on holiday-themed scrapbook pages! Whether you want to catch up on past years, or get a jump on this Christmas, Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper provides a great starting point for pages with a classic, vintage feel. Some simple crochet trim accents and basic pearls complete the page.
Step by Step Directions
Cut paper as follows:
- Strip of "holly" designer series paper to 1 x 12
- Strip of artichoke patterned piece to 2.5 x 12
- Two Crumb Cake photo mats to 6.5 x 4.5
- Always Artichoke for tag 4.5 x 2.5
- Adhere holly strip of paper about 0.5 inches from top to 12×12 Cherry Cobbler base with SNAIL.
- Adhere artichoke strip of paper about 1 inch from bottom of page; attach crochet trim with SNAIL along the bottom seam; add three pearls on right hand side on top of trim.
- Add two Crumb Cake mats using SNAIL as shown in top half of page
- To create tag, trim the two corners, add hole near top using Crop-A-Dile and run crochet trim through and knot it. Add to layout with SNAIL.
- Stamp "Dec 25" in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla and punch out with Decorative Label Punch. Add to layout with Stampin' Dimensionals. Top off pearl at bottom of label.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Tags til Christmas (W120847/C121169)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler Classic (119669)
- Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Crumb Cake (120953), Always Artichoke (105119), Cherry Cobbler (119943)
- Accessories: Chantilly Crochet Trim (118480), Basic Pearls (119247) SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Tools: Decorative Label punch (120907), Crop-a-Dile (108362)
By using strips like this of your Designer Series Paper, you can easily create lots of layouts, or even an entire book of Christmas pages! To get going on your pages, and order Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper, you can shop 24/7 in my online store and have it shipped right to your door.
If you haven't had a chance to take advantage of the CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ, make sure you head on over to my store and pick up some fabulous deals!
MY NEW CLASS CALENDAR IS READY….click logo above to see it and get connectd in to attend some fun Winnipeg classes!