September is almost here…which means there's only a few days left to order from the Summer Mini Catalogue. A lot of the products in this mini catalogue are gone after August 31st, so take a look and make sure there's not something on your wish list that you'd be missing out on.
Step by Step Directions
- Cut four Scallop Squares from Old Olive cardstock.
- Cut out flower using Big Shot, using Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron and Rose Red card stock to create flowers. Layer together and fasten together using a Pumpkin Pie Floral Brad.
- Cut letters for title – Summer – out of Rose Red using the Alphabet Simple Dies.
- Cut a 2 inch strip of umbrella patterned paper, and a ½ inch strip of pumpkin pie polkadot designer series paper. Attach both to 12×12 So Saffron cardstock as shown.
- Attach title on top of strip of Designer Series Paper using SNAIL.
- Attach Scallop Squares as shown using SNAIL.
- Using Stampin' Dimensionals attach flower to lower right hand corner of page.
Stampin' Up Supply List (click on descriptions to see item)
Paper: So Saffron 12×12 (119947), Rose Red (102544), Old Olive (100702), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Island Oasis Designer Series Paper (117173)
Accessories: Subtles Flower Brads (119732) SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Island Floral Die (118871), Alphabet Simple Letters Dies (115960), Scallop Square (115950)
This is a very versatile layout that you can easily use, and it is a great way to economize on your Designer Series Paper! The Big Shot lets you cut letters out of not only cardstock, but chipboard, cork or other materials to create unique scrapbook pages, and you'll never be stuck without the right letters again! To order any of the supplies for this page, or stock up on Summer Mini items before they are gone, click on shop now below.
To join my INKredible Canadian Divas Team and be part of an amazing team who love to share ideas and stamp together, click here (password: stampingjo)
Live in Winnipeg? Want to learn some great card ideas? Need to get ready for your Christmas cards? Click here to schedule a date for a Chicks & Chocolate stamping stamping party! You supply the Chicks & Chocolate…I'll supply the FUN!