A goal of mine this year is to keep up better with preserving my memories in a TIMELY fashion. As you probably already know, I LOVE my Digital Studio and it makes it super easy for me to make my scrapbook pages quickly and easily.
Here's a page I made today of my Leadership trip to San Antonio:
As you can see below, when I put these side by side…they match! This was such a fun project to make and now all I have to do is send it to Stampin' Up! to get printed and add it to my album.
To create these pages, I was inspired by the sketch at Sketch Support here. It's not exact, but it was a great starting point.
Don't forget to grab your 30 day TRIAL of My Digital Studio Express, download it online here
1) LIKE ME on Facebook and you'll get a FREE 22 page Class Tutorial!!!
2) FREE Tutorial of the Month with any online order! Check it out now
3) Earn Jo Jo Points for orders over $50 online
4) Join the Stamp Set of the Month Club More info
5) Sign up for an upcoming CLASSES….we are going to be stamping with NEW Occasions Mini Products!!!!
6) Sale-A-Bration is now on-you can join Stampin' Up! for only $150 WOW….check out the details!