today is a busy day trying to get ready for my Founder's Circle Trip with Stampin' Up! to St. George Utah, where I get to be pampered for nearly a week with around 100 amazing top demonstrators! I cannot wait to see my friends and what Stampin' Up! has in store for us! Each year, this trip has a different theme, displays and lots of suprises and candy! YUM
Today I wanted to share with you another project we made at my monthly Demonstrator Stamp 'n Share.
- Take CHEVRON EMBOSSING FOLDER (#127749) and cover top of it with VERSAMARK (#102283).
- Put GLASSINE BAG ((#126914) through big shot (#113439) using the Chevron Embossing Folder.
- Sprinkle BLACK EMBOSSING POWDER (#109133) on bag and tap off excess.
- Heat set with HEAT TOOL (#129053).
- Voila…a beautiful-y scary treat bag!
STAMP SET USED:
To order any of these products, go to www.stampingjo.com/store
AMAZING SPECIAL EXTENDED THROUGH SEPT. 16. You're not too late…Purchase the Stampin' Up! $125 Starter Kit before Sept. 16 and get the Halloween Printer's Tray Project Kit and Toxic Treats stamp set FREE ($75 value). PLUS you can pick $30 free AND get FREE shipping!!!! WOW- this is a great deal! Click here for more info