One of the fun new products in the Holiday Mini are the Mini Lunch Sacs (121031). I'm sure you are thinking….a paper bag? These aren't just any old paper bag – they have a scallop edge done already for you, a reinforced bottom and are quite strong – perfect for filling up with LOTS of treats! As a bonus, these sacs go through the Big Shot with the embossing folders beautifully.
Step by Step Directions
- Take Mini Lunch Sac and run through the Big Shot with the Spider Web embossing folder. Face the flap towards the back of the folder, and it will emboss the entire bag. (Note: As this folder is quite detailed, you will have to be careful when you open the bag as you'll have to separate the two sides of the bag.)
- Fold over bag about ½ inch from the top. Find the middle scallop and punch holes (using large punch on Cropadile) just above the ones right next to it so you have two holes to thread your two Rich Razzleberry ribbons through. Tie a loose know so that you can get it open after to put in treats!
- Stamp image in Basic Grey Classic Ink on Watercolor Paper, and then punch out with 1 3/8 Circle Punch. Color in image with ink and blender pen. Stamp greeting in Rich Razzleberry towards the top of the circle. Sponge around edge with Rich Razzleberry.
- Punch a Large Scallop circle out of Old Olive cardstock. Attach stamped image with SNAIL. Punch a 2 ½ Circle out of Rich Razzleberry, attach scallop circle with SNAIL.
Punch hole with Cropadile (small punch) and thread Lace Trim through hole. Tie knot with lace trim and trim with scissors. Attach to bag with a Stampin' Dimensional.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Fang-tastic (W120853/C121178)
- Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658), Basic Grey (109120) Classic Ink
- Paper: Old Olive (119334), Rich Razzleberry (115316), Watercolor Paper (105019)
- Accessories: 1/8 Rich Razzleberry Taffeta (119259), 3/8 Rich Razzleberry Taffeta (119966), Raven ½ Lace Trim (120988), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Stampin Sponges (101610)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System(113439), Spider Web Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (120889), 2 ½ Circle Punch (120906), 2 3/8 Scallop Circle (118874), 1 3/8 Circle Punch (119860), Cropadile (108362)
So many possibilities with these Mini Lunch Sacs – Halloween, Christmas, Valentine's Day – perfect for all of your treats, stocking stuffers and more. To learn how to use the Big Shot for fun projects like this one, you can attend my monthly stamper's club and learn all kinds of fabulous techniques.
**To sign up for the 12 Weeks of Christmas emails – exclusive emails with Christmas projects sent right to your inbox- click here…you don't want to miss it!!**