Alert! Last day to get this Paper Pumpkin offer!! These kits are great to take with you on your summer travels!! Easy to pack and easy to bring anywhere! What a great relaxing way to spend your holidays or even a rainy day at the cottage!
I have a cute project to show you today! If you need a Father's Day card, this one's for you!
You can download the project sheet for this card here: Guy Greetings Father Day Vest Card
Here are the supplies used to make this card:
NOTE: You may have noticed that the Designer Series Paper (DSP) used on this card is no longer available (it is the Adventure Bound DSP from the Occasions catalogue)-if you don't already own that DSP any DSP will work, especially if it has a masculine feel to it. My suggestions are: Go Wild DSP, Timeless Elegance DSP, Everyday Chic DSP or even the Neutrals Colour Collection. I have listed them in the supplies so that you can find them easily. Keep in mind, you may want to change the cardstock colours you use to coordinate with the DSP you choose.
- Early Espresso 7 7/8” X 7 7/8”
- Early Espresso Scrap
- Very Vanilla 4 X 6 ¼”
- Use Envelope Punch Board and the Early Espresso 7 7/8” x 7 7/8” cardstock and score at 3 3/8” mark, punch then turn paper, line up with previous score line, Punch and score, continue doing that on all sides.
- Cut off two shorter flaps so that you only have the two longer flaps for your vest.
- Pick a piece of DSP, trace one flap onto the DSP
- Cut that out with snips, attach with snail adhesive. I found it is easiest to cover Early Espresso Flap with snail, then place the DSP onto the flap.
- Then use the rest of the DSP and trace other flap then cut that out.
- Use snail over entire flap, place DSP then close the other flap over. It’s ok that it won’t cover all of it since you will be using adhesive and sealing the vest shut.
- To make insert card take the Very Vanilla and cut 1“ slits at the ¾” mark on your paper trimmer
- Snip off ¼” from each side of the “collar”
- Then fold your collar into the center
- Add dimensionals to the collar so it sticks up a bit.
- Punch two of the bow pieces to create the bow tie
- Attach to the shirt with glue dots.
- Use scraps of Early Espresso and DSP to make the vest pocket and handkerchief coming out of the pocket.
- Use a very thin strip of DSP to make the “thread” for your button.
Come back tomorrow for another card using Sprinkles of Life! 🙂
June Hostess Code to use: M347DTYW
Earn FREE stamps! Use this monthly Hostess Code to earn JO JO POINTS for every $40 you spend (before taxes & shipping)!
>>How to use the hostess code:
a. Enter your items into cart
b. At Check out- Look under the "Special Offers" box (bottom left)
c. Enter HOSTESS CODE in box and hit apply, then complete your order
d. After you receive your order confirmation, keep track of your JO JO POINTS earned on your JO JO POINTS Tracking Sheet! Earn 1 JO JO POINT for every $40 you spend before taxes and shipping!
e. Once you have 10 JO JO POINTS, email me your Tracking Sheet and choice of photopolymer or clear-mount stamp set FREE!!
NOTE: If your order is over $200, do not use the Hostess Code so that you to claim the Stampin' Rewards (more FREE items!) on your order! You will still earn JO JO POINTS on that order!