How would you like to WOW your friends and family with the most SPARKLY CARD ever!
This week's technique shows you how to make a sparkly background with Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder.
This card is sure to impress!
Stampin' Up Supply List (CLICK on items to see them!)
- Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370)
- Ink: Night of Navy Classic (102977), Versamark (102283), Whisper White Craft Ink (101731)
- Paper: Whisper White (100730), Night of Navy (100687), Baja Breeze cardstock (111352)
- Accessories: Basic Rhinestones (119246), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder (101930)
- Tools: Big Shot (113439), Northern Flurry Embossing Folder (120902), Heat Tool (100005), Scallop Oval Punch (119856), 1 ¾ x 7/8 Large Oval Punch (119855), Sponge Dauber (102892)
Cardstock Dimensions for this Project
Night of Navy
- 8.5 x 5.5
- Scrap for scallop oval
- 5.25 x 4
- Scrap for greeting
- Once you have your panel prepared as desired, take Versamark and then cover the entire image with the ink.
- Take embossing powder and cover entire surface and tap off excess.
- Heat set to create a sparkly background.
- Take card base and fold in half.
- Emboss Baja Breeze cardstock and then sponge Whisper White craft ink over each snowflake.
- Add Iridescent Ice as outlined above, and attach to card base with SNAIL.
- Stamp greeting in Night of Navy on Whisper White and then punch out with Large Oval. Punch a Night of Navy Scallop Oval and attach greeting on top with SNAIL. Add to card with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Top off snowflakes with Basic Rhinestones as shown.
This is a great way to add sparkle that stays put over your entire card and is perfect for holiday projects!