The Top Note truly is one of the most versatile Big Shot dies around. It's no wonder that it is one the biggest selling dies! Here's another great use for the Top Note, a little bag perfect for a gift card or holiday treats. A variation on this can easily be adapted for birthdays or a party favour.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Jolly Old Saint Nick (W121711/C121321), Bell and Boughs (W120831/C121142), Christmas Collage (121179)
- Ink: Crumb Cake (121030), Cherry Cobbler (119669) and Early Espresso (119670) Classic, Real Red (100052), Regal Rose (105018) and Blush Blossom (100037) Stampin' Write Markers
- Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650)
- Accessories: Early Espresso Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (119961), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Lunch Sacks (121031), Sticky Strip (104294)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Wide Oval Punch (119859), Small Oval Punch (119855)
Step by Step Directions
- Cut two Top Notes out of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Stamp Christmas Collage in Crumb Cake classic ink on Crumb Cake cardstock.
- Cut paper sack down to 2.5 inches.
- Take top note and punch small oval on the first top note to create a handle. Line up the first one on top of the second one and punch the second handle.
- Adhere the two top notes to the treat sac with Sticky Strip. Trim off pointy parts of top note on the bottom.
- Stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler on Very Vanilla cardstock and punch out with the Wide Oval. Attach to the bag with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp Santa in Early Espresso classic on Very Vanilla. Cut out and then color hat with Real Red marker, tongue with Regal Rose and skin with Blush Blossom. Attach Santa to the bag with Stampin' Dimensionals.
These bags make an affordable stocking stuffer or teacher's gift, so get out that Big Shot and some treat sacs to create some handmade gifts from the heart!