Leftovers from your stamping projects are perfect for creating tags for your holiday gifts! Scraps from the Christmas Cheer Simply Scrappin' Kit (117401) quickly become cute tags
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Paper: Christmas Cheer Simply Scrappin' Kit (117401)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Basic Rhinestones (119246), Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding (120992), Always Artichoke Seam Binding (121000)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Two Tags Die (115954)
Step by Step Directions
1. For Tag #1, cut out using Cherry Cobbler cardstock from kit using Two Tags Die and the Big Shot. Fold tag and then add strip of paper with SNAIL. Trim around edges for rounded corner. Add sticker strips and stickers as shown. Top off with ribbon.
2. For Tag #2, cut out using Always Artichoke cardstock from kit using Two Tags Die and the Big Shot. Do not fold tag. Add 2 inch strip of paper as shown with SNAIL and top off with stickers. Tie ribbon as shown at the top.