If you are looking for something to help you make quick and easy cards and tags this holiday season, look no further than Stampin' Up's festive rub-ons.
This card features the Holly & Jolly Rub-Ons (119249) which come with four sheets and lots of images for you to use! If you've never used rub-ons before, you are in for a treat! They are very easy to use and offer a lot of flexibility for pretty much every project you can dream up!
Step by Step Directions
- Cut card base to 9 x 5, fold at 5 inches, so one side is 5 (back) and the other is 4 inches (front).
- Run the Pinking Hearts border punch along the left hand edge of the card.
- Adhere 5 x 1.5 inch strip of Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper along the inside right hand side of the card using SNAIL.
- Cut Very Vanilla cardstock to 3.5 x 3.5. Add "Merry" Rub-On along the bottom of this piece.
- Punch 2.5 inch circle of Very Vanilla and then add tree Rub-On to punched shape.
- Punch an Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler 2.5 inch circle. Adhere to the back of circle with the tree with SNAIL.
- Adhere to panel with Merry using a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Cut a small strip from larger piece of ribbon. Tie into knot and attach to clip using a glue dot. Attach to panel with image.
- Attach entire panel to card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
Top off tree with a Basic Rhinestone.
Stampin' Up Supply List (click on description to see item!)
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler (119685), Very Vanilla (101650), Old Olive (100702), Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper (117159)
- Accessories: Jolly Holiday Rub-Ons (119249), Basic Rhinestones (119246), Clips Assortment (112580), 1 ¼ Striped Old Olive Grosgrain (115618), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Tools: Pinking Heart Border Punch (117649)
Rub-Ons are a fun and fast way to add pop to your projects. To order online 24/7 you can visit my online store.
Live in Winnipeg? Schedule a Christmas Card Class with friends! Email me today!