If you are looking for something to dress up your holiday table, the Table Setting Bigz Die (116819) is the perfect solution. This shape from the die fits perfectly around a Ghirardelli chocolate square. These are a snap to put together with some punched shapes and a little chocolate!
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Tiny Tags (W118091/C118592)
- Ink: Real Red (103133)
- Paper: Old Olive (110702), Real Red (102482), Whisper White (100730)
- Accessories: SNAIL (104332), Basic Rhinestones (119246), Sticky Strip (104294)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Table Favor Die (116819), ¾ Circle Punch (119873), Five Flower Punch (119880)
Step by Step Directions
- Run Old Olive piece through the Big Shot using the Table Setting die.
- Fold in half using bone folder.
- Attach chocolate square using sticky strip just below half way fold.
- Fold over top and then attach together at the top with sticky strip.
- Punch two flowers and layer together using SNAIL. Attach to top of favor with SNAIL. Top off with a rhinestone.
- Stamp "merry" in Real Red classic ink on Whisper White cardstock. Punch out with circle punch and then attach to favor as shown.
Have fun dressing up your holiday table…and remember this can easily be adapted for any occasion. To order the Table Setting die or any other Stampin' Up items, please visit my online store.