We had our first Halloween in our new house and the kids had a great time. My little one came home after Trick or Treating and said: "Mommy, I had alot of fun!" It was really cute and warmed my heart to hear the joy in her voice.
I'm really thankful that they all seem to be doing well in their new school/preschool and have made some great friends already!
My oldest actually went out with some friends instead of with us. I can't believe she's growing up so quickly…I told her to STOP getting older but unfortunetely she doesn't seem to be listening!
Now that Halloween is over…it's time for some serious Christmas making girls!!! Do you know what you're making for Christmas??? Make sure you plan early so you don't get overwelmed!
Here's an adorable project to inspire you….
With every new catalogue, it is fun to see what new products are available for the Big Shot. The Holiday Mini included a number of new products, including the super cute Candy Wrapper Bigz Die (120890). It will make a perfect stocking stuffer, table favour, or wrapping for a tiny gift this holiday season! It's important with this die that you read the instructions that come with it and fold along all the score lines before you put it together! It takes a minute to "get" the idea, but once you do, these go together in a snap!
Step by Step Directions
- Fold along all score lines, and ensure you fold them backward and forward. Assemble using Sticky strip to hold together and then twist.
- Stamp "Dec 25" on Whisper White in Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink and punch out with Decorative Label. Stamp "do not" greeting in Blushing Bride Classic Ink and punch out with 1 inch Circle Punch.
- Attach Dec 25th greeting to assembled box with SNAIL. Attach do not greeting with a Stampin' Dimensional.
Run Northern Frost decorative strip through the Big Shot with a piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock. Set glimmer brad through centre of snowflake and attach with a Stampin' Dimensional.
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: Tags Til Christmas (W120847/C121169)
- Ink: Blushing Bride (119786), Cherry Cobbler (119669)Classic Ink
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler (111348), Blushing Bride (119796), Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Accessories: In Color Glimmer Brads (121005), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), SNAIL (104332), Sticky Strip (104294)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System(113439), Candy Wrapper Bigz Die (120890), Northern Frost Decorative Strip (120901)
The Big Shot offers so many great little boxes that can add some style to your holidays. To order any of the supplies for this project you can shop online 24/7.
**To sign up for the 12 Weeks of Christmas emails – exclusive emails with Christmas projects sent right to your inbox- click here…you don't want to miss it!! Next one comes out on Wednesday!**