Happy Friday friends!
Today’s card is a card with a fun watercolor background that we made last month at Card Class. It uses two different techniques…watercoloring with Aquapainters AND the emboss resist technique.
How To Make This Watercolor Background Card:
Stampin’ Up Stamps:
Stampin’ Up Paper:
Stampin’ Up Ink:
Other Stampin’ Up Supplies and Tools:
Click any image below to see larger image and to shop with Josée!
- SHOP FOR PRODUCTS ONLINE
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- STAMPIN’ BLENDS: New Product Alert!!! Coloring made easy!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!
- CLEARANCE RACK: Save up to 60% on great products!