This card features a new must-have stamp set, You're a Gem (W122268/C122270) that is packed full of great sayings. The key is also a new offering – Trinket Keys (121892) which come in a package of four different keys. Don't you love how these two items go together so perfectly for a great valentine's or anniversary card?
If you are on my mailing list, you should be receiving the mini catalogue in the mail shortly, and if not and you are not already connected to a demonstrator, let me know and I'll get one in the mail to you! (Canada only)
Stampin' Up Supply List
- Stamps: You're a Gem (W122268/C122270)
- Ink: Cherry Cobbler (119669)
- Paper: Cherry Cobbler (119685), Very Vanilla (101650), Basic Black (121045)
- Accessories: Basic Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (115615), Trinket Keys (121892) Linen Thread (104199), Mini Glue Dots (106683), SNAIL (104332), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Tools: Big Shot Die Cutting System (113439), Vintage Wall Paper Embossing Folder (120175), Scalloped Heart of Heart Sizzlit (117332), Full Heart Punch (119883)
Step by Step Directions
- Cut Basic Black to 5.5 x 8.5 and fold in half.
- Cut Very Vanilla to 5.25 x 4 and run through Big Shot with Vintage Wallpaper Folder.
- Stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler on a scrap of Very Vanilla, punch out with Full Heart Punch and set aside.
- Run piece of Cherry Cobbler through Big Shot using Heart Embosslit. Attach punched heart to Big Shot one using SNAIL.
- Tuck left edge of ribbon under and attach using SNAIL. Carefully attach ribbon to embossed panel using glue dots to about the half way point.
- Take a piece of linen thread and tie a bow, and include the key.
- Affix the rest of the ribbon using glue dots, trim edge on an angle and leave it so it over hangs.
- Attach embossed panel to card base using SNAIL.
Attach heart to finished card using Stampin' Dimensionals
If you'd like to see some of the Occasion Mini products in action, contact me to schedule a private stamping class today!