New Clear-Mount Rubber Stamps by Stampin' Up!
Over the past few years, there has been enormous demand from demonstrators and customers alike for a line of repositionable clear-mount stamps. Well, you asked for it, and now you have it! Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalogue and 2010 Sale-A-Bration brochure, Stampin' Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount options.
Our new clear-mount rubber stamps are the result of extensive research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps.
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
- Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
- Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
- Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
- Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
- Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
- Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
- Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
STAMPING JO VIDEO
Here's a very rough video of some of our new products…I'm super excited about the stamps. I wasn't sure how I would like them, but, tried them for the first time at card class last night, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM! Not only are they super easy to use, YOU CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH THE BLOCK and be able to stamp the right spot on your projects. AND you'll get to SAVE money as the cling stamps are less expensive. For those of you who want to stay with the wood block…no worries, the stamps are offered in both formats! (Sorry for the rough ending, my memory card ran out of room, I was going to do part 2, but, I ran out of time)
(If you are viewing by email, click here to see video)
I'm working on some fabulous projects for my January workshops…make sure you let me know if you want to get your friends together for a great night of stamping! We'll have a blast!