I scream! You scream! We all scream for ICE CREAM!!!
The Sweet Ice Cream bundle comes with the stamp set and an ice cream punch!
- Blackberry Bliss: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
- Rococo Rose: 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White: approx. 3″ x 4″ die
- Stamp dots on the upper-right corner and lower-left corner of the Rococo Rose cardstock using the matching ink pad.
- Wrap the ends of the ribbon around the cardstock and adhere them to the back. Use a smaller piece of ribbon to tie in a knot.
- Cut out a Basic White scallop rectangle using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss and the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Adhere to the card.
- Punch out the cone and 3 scoops of ice cream from the Ice Cream Corner Designer Paper. Add them to the cards using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the greeting on to Basic White cardstock using the Rococo ink pad and cut out using Paper Snips. Add the card using Dimensionals.
- Add some Woven Threads Sequins around the card using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.