Today was officially the first day that my family was all at home due to COVID-19. It’s the start of a few long weeks of being home, so I will be doing a lot of stamping and sharing! 🙂
- Whisper White Thick Card Stock – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” score long side at 4-1/4” and a 2” circle, scraps for birds.
- Balmy Blue Card Stock – 4” x 5-1/4”
- Real Red Card Stock – 2-1/4” circle, scraps for sentiment
- Fold Thick Whisper White card base in half.
- Emboss Balmy Blue card stock panel using the High Seas Textured Embossing Folder and adhere to the front of the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Stamp the Walrus image on the 2” Whisper White circle and colour with Stampin’ Blends and adhere using Stampin’ Dimensionals to the 2-1/4” Real Red circle.
- Next, adhere walrus image to card front as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment onto scraps of Real Red card stock and cut out. Adhere to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionalsas shown.
- Stamp bird images in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and colour with Stampin’ Blends. Cut out and adhere to card.
- Add Epoxy Droplets to the card as shown.
- Use Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Brush to highlight the waves and water.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- 2nd Release of Sale-A-Bration products!!! Click here: https://tinyurl.com/v3kcekq
- Coordinating Products: Click here to see them
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here