Looking out my window, it is sunny…but, still so very snowy! I can’t wait until the real tulips are outside my window! 🙂
- Whisper White Thick: 4 ¼” x 11″ & 2 ¾” x 4″
- Blushing Bride: 1″ x 3″
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper: 4″ x 5 ¼”
- Fold the piece of Whisper White Thick Cardstock (4 1/4 x 11) in half to create card base.
- Tie the Linen Thread around the left edge of the Designer Series Paper.
- Glue the designer paper to the card front.
- Cut out the Whisper White Thick Cardstock (2 ¾ x 4) using the Stitched Rectangle Die (2 ¼ x 3 ½).
- Stamp the tulips in Poppy Parade Ink and the stems in Old Olive ink.
- Adhere the rectangle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals about ½ from the left-hand side and ¾ from the bottom edge.
- Run the Embossing Buddy over the Blushing Bride Cardstock.
- Stamp the words with Versamark Ink
- Power over the words Stampin’ White Embossing Powder and tap off excess.
- Heat set with the Heat Tool until glossy.
- Adhere the Blushing Bride to the card front about 1/8 from the left-hand edge and 1” from the bottom.
- Stamp a greeting inside in either Poppy Parade or Old Olive ink.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- 2nd Release of Sale-A-Bration products!!! Click here: https://tinyurl.com/v3kcekq
- Coordinating Products: Click here to see them
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!