I’ve been wanting to use the Hammered Metal 3D Embossing Folder for a while now and I finally pulled it out today for this card. The texture it creates, especially on the Black Foil Sheet, is so much better in real life!!! I love how it turned out. 🙂
Old Olive: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Real Red: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Black Foil Sheet: 2 1/4 x 5 1/4″
Whisper White: approx. 2″ x 3 1/4″
- Use the Hammered Metal 3D embossing folder to add texture to the Black Foil Sheet.
- Add Tear & Tape Adhesive to the back of the textured layer and place it on Real Red cardstock.
- Colour the ribbon using the Dark Real Red Stampin’ Blend marker. (Tip: I coloured both sides to make it darker.)
- Place the ribbon on top of the 2 layers and adhere ends to the back of the cardstock. Tie a smaller piece of the ribbon around the first piece.
- Adhere Real Red cardstock to the card base using Tear & Tape Adhesive.
- Stamp the image and greeting on to Whisper White cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to colour the strawberry.
- Cut out the image using the 2″ x 3 1/4″ die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Place dimensionals on the back of the Whisper White layer and place it on the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- 2nd Release of Sale-A-Bration products!!! Click here: https://tinyurl.com/v3kcekq
- Coordinating Products: Click here to see them
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here