Happy Tuesday! Today is card #2 of the Peaceful Poppies Series where I challenged myself to use up every pattern of the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper with the Peaceful Poppies Suite Bundle and the Painted Poppies Bundle. The papers are so beautiful and I love how the cards turned out. You’ll see that most of the cards are pretty simple since I really let the paper be the focus.
The colours found in the designer paper are:
Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Flirty Flamingo, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Sometimes just a designer paper and a greeting are all you need (plus a couple of accessories)! The twine on this card is from my old stock when we sold it individually, but, it can still be purchased through the Country Club Twine Combo Pack.
Basic Black: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Designer Paper: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Whisper White: 1″ x 2 1/4″
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!