Hi stamping friends! Home-cation day #2 for us and surprisingly I was pretty busy. My two girls have decided to put together some BOREDOM BUSTER KITS; they have slime making kits AND cup candle making kits. I’ve had to help them along the way, but, they are doing such a great job. Want to see their kits? You can see them on my daughter’s slime page here: www.facebook.com/hedgehogcreationz (Hope you don’t mind me being a proud mom and sharing).
I did find time to pull out some beautiful designer paper and create a quick card though. I wasn’t thinking and ended up using retired paper….but, I thought I’d share this card anyhow since I know some of you still have this paper too. 🙂 If you don’t have this paper, you can always make a similar card using a different designer paper.
Night of Navy: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
Very Vanilla: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Pretty Peacock: 2 1/2″ x 5 1/4″
Brightly Gleaning Designer Paper: 2 1/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Adhere first 3 layers together with SNAIL Adhesive
- Stamp the greeting on scrap Very Vanilla cardstock using Pretty Peacock ink.
- Cut out greeting using a die cutting machine with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Add dimensionals to the cut-out greeting and add to the card.
- Place some Noble Peacock Rhinestones on the card.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- 2nd Release of Sale-A-Bration products!!! Click here: https://tinyurl.com/v3kcekq
- Coordinating Products: Click here to see them
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here