Yesterday I decided to create a card with my new Birthday Dies that are part of the new coordinating products. I love how the dies makes the Happy Birthday to You stamp set so much more versatile. 🙂
Rich Razzleberry: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″ AND 3 1/4″ x 4 5/8″
Granny Apple Green: 4″ x 5 1/4″
Designer Paper: 1 1/2″ squares
I haven’t done a video in a while so instead of typing instructions, I thought I’d do a video to show you the steps on this card! 🙂
See the video here:
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- 2nd Release of Sale-A-Bration products!!! Click here: https://tinyurl.com/v3kcekq
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!