• Card Stock 1: Gray Granite 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” AND 4” x 1”
• Card Stock 2: Whisper White 5 ¼” x 4” AND 4 ½” x 3” for trees
1. Start with the Whisper White Cardstock layer and stamp the mountains in the back with Balmy Blue ink.
2. Next, stamp the backside of the row of trees at the base of the mountains with Gray Granite ink.
3. Stamp the row of trees (the side of the stamp with detail) on top of the shadow with Basic Gray ink.
4. Stamp 3 sets of birds in the sky with Basic Gray ink. Stamp some clouds with Balmy Blue but stamp off on scrap paper first for a lighter shade.
5. Stamp 3 trees on Whisper White scrap paper at least 4 ½” x 3” using Mossy Meadow ink. I stamped off for 2 of the trees and one is full strength. Die cut the trees using the Majestic Mountain dies in the bundle.
6. Use snail adhesive to attach the trees to the stamped layer.
7. Stamp the sentiment (from the stamp set Petal to the Medal) on the Gray Granite Cardstock strip and attach it to the stamped layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
8. Wrap Linen Thread around the area where the trees are 2 times and tie a bow.
9. Then, attach that whole layer to the card front using snail adhesive.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- 2nd Release of Sale-A-Bration products!!! Click here: https://tinyurl.com/v3kcekq
- Coordinating Products: Click here to see them
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!