Happy March! 🙂 I hope you are having a lovely Sunday! Enjoy today’s card!
• Very Vanilla: 5.5” x 8.5”, 3.75” x 5”
• Old Olive: 4” x 5.25”, scraps
• Poppy Parade: half sheet/scraps
• Basic Black: scraps
1. Fold the larger piece of Very Vanilla in half to create the card base.
2. Emboss the smaller piece of Very Vanilla with the Tufted Embossing Folder, adhere onto the Old Olive cardstock and then onto the card front.
3. Die Cut Poppy Parade Cardstock – 2 larger poppies (solid & outline) and one smaller poppy (solid & outline). Sponge Poppy Parade ink onto the outline die cuts, then adhere them onto the corresponding solid poppies.
4. Die-cut Old Olive scrap Cardstock with 3 solid leaves and 2 outlines. Sponge Old Olive ink on the outline die cuts and adhere to the 2 of the solid leaves.
5. Stamp the remaining sold leaf with “for you” in Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
6. Adhere the flowers and leaves onto card front as per sample.
QUICK LINKS & PROMOS:
- Sale-A-Bration: For every $60 you spend, pick out a FREE PRODUCT from our Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Click here to see (ends Mar. 31st)
- Sale-A-Bration: JOIN STAMPIN’ UP, and get a mini paper cutter, 6″ x 6″ designer series paper sampler, and your choice of a stamp set*. (ends Mar. 31st)
*Host stamp sets and SAB stamp sets not included. You can join to SAVE money or to MAKE money, check out the details here!
- Sale-A-Bration: Receive the adorable Little Ladybug stamp set FREE in addition to your Stampin’ Rewards with any order over $375net! See it here (ends Mar. 31st)
- WEEKLY NEWSLETTER & TUTORIALS: Sign up for my newsletter to get updates, specials & card ideas!
- JO JO POINTS: Earn free stamps with my VIP reward program!
- New to Stampin’ Up? Check out my STAMPING 101 TIPS here!